Thursday 29 October 2009

Amamamamazing

Last night I finally got to see Dananananaykroyd and Dinosaur Pile-up live. 
Preceding these two on stage were Calories, who warmed the crowd up nicely with some lovely indie-pop.
Then Dinosaur Pile-up took to the stage and I was absolutely blown away by their performance. They were even better than I expected and they have an incredible drummer. If you ever get a chance to see them live, DO IT. 
Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better, Dananananaykroyd (all six of them) exploded into the room and gave possibly the best live performance I've ever seen. They have so much energy. There was crowd surfing, a wall of hugs and loads of head-banging, hair-shaking amazingness. I suggest that you buy their album. Do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment