Wednesday 2 September 2009

Get set for Offset

To anybody going to Offset Festival, please go and watch Dead Kids, who are headlining the New Bands Stage on the Saturday. They really do put on a fantastic live show, with singer Mike Title clambering all over the place and crowd surfing whilst mantaining some fantastic punky vocals. And they know how to party, trust me...Check out their delightful collaboration with American hip-hop duo Yo Majesty entitled 'Into the Fire' on their myspace.

I'm also a fan of the weird and wonderful sounds of pop quartet Wild Beasts, who are playing the Clash Live Stage on the Sunday, along with Gold Panda, whose songs make me feel like I'm holidaying in The Orient don't you know. Check it.
I've been a fan of indie band Hatcham Social for a while now but I'm still yet to see them live. They are gracing the ECC Stage with their presence if you get a chance to see them.
For those of you who like something a bit heavier, I'd recommend checking out Turbowolf on the Hardcore Stage. They rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment